Thursday, November 24, 2011

Paracord Bracelets




James is making Paracord Bracelets to raise money for the Scleroderma Foundation.  We talked to someone there a few days ago and they were very happy that James would like to raise awareness and money for the Foundation.  Morphea is very rare and there is really no good cure, research is still being done to try to find out the best course of treatment.  I will post some pictures of the bracelets and if anyone would like to order, please let me know.  James is still making lots of different colors, but the ones we have available now are red/white/green, desert camo, woodland camo and red/white/blue.  The red/white/green and red/white/blue are $5.00 each and are about 3/4 of an inch wide.  The two camo are $8.00 and are a little over an inch wide.  If anyone is interested in ordering, please let me know either by commenting or by email, smalley91@gmail.com

Thank You!

4 comments:

  1. James and his friend Noah have been making more bracelets... I will add pictures later today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like the Woodland Camo and the Desert Camo. My name is Susan Barrington, my address is 15922 Herongate Drive, Houston, Texas 77084.
    Who should I make the check out to and where would you like me to send it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, Thanks for your interest. What size bracelets would you like? Is 8" ok? You can either pay through paypal at juliesmalley@gmail.com or pay by mail to
    Julie Smalley
    2857 Blush Dr
    Lakeland, Fl 33813

    You can email me at smalley91@gmail.com if you have any further questions. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susie, would you like the wider bracelets in the desert Camo and Woodland Camo? They wider ones about an inch wide, and have two weaves, one on top of the other. The smaller bracelets are about 3/4 of an inch wide with only one layer of weaves. The bigger ones are $8, the smaller are $5, shipping would be $2.00

    ReplyDelete